piątek, 13 kwietnia 2018

Poczta do ciebie / Mail for you

Cześć! Dziś chciałabym pokazać Wam moją nową kartę ze wspaniałymi produktami Laserowe Love!
Hello! Today I would like to show you my new card with the fabulous Laserowe Love products!



Wycięłam okrąg za pomocą wykrojnika, wytuszowałam krawędzie Distressem, a następnie spryskałem mgiełką.
I cut out my circle with the scun'n cut, I messed it with the distress and then I sprayed the Mica Mist.




Złożyłam ozdoby i przykleiłam je gorącym klejem i pobrudziłam nieco kredą.
I assembled my embellishments and glued them with hot glue and soiled them with chalk.


Pomieszałem to wszystko z pudrem pearl pigment wine red Setin i spryskałam sprayem w kolorze kawy.
I messed it all up with the pearl pigment wine red Setin and sprayed coffee-colored spray colors.




Wyciąłem papier o wymiarach 15x15 cm z Be with Me - 06 i wycieniowałam kontury.
I cut out 15x15 cm Be with Me - 06 and soiled the contours with the distress.


Teraz muszę tylko złożyć kartę!
Now I just have to mount the card!


Pochlapałam trochę tu i ówdzie kredą i dodałem wspaniały SPLASH!.
I messed up a little here and there with chalk and I added the magnificent SPLASH!.



Wykorzystałam:
I used:
  
    

 


Hugs Sabrina








1 komentarz: