poniedziałek, 1 lipca 2019

Stamp * I can not stop thinking of You | By Irene Mendes/ Stempel * Nie mogę przestać o Tobie myśleć * od Irene Mendes

                                                       Hello, Irene with you today !
I want to share with you a Envelope Card to present a friend, using the beautiful "Navy Romance * Collection". I hope you´re like it!!!!

                                                                Cześć, tu Irene !
Chcę Wam dziś pokazać czekoladownik, do którego zrobienia, wykorzystałam kolekcję Navy Romance. Mam nadzieję, że Wam się spodoba!!!








Produts I Use:
Rubber stamp - I can not stop thinking of You - Love Llama
Paper 30 x 30 cm - Navy Romance - 01 - Laser LOVE
Paper 30 x 30 cm - Navy Romance - 03 - Laser LOVE
Paper 30 x 30 cm - Navy Romance - 06 - Laser LOVE
Paper 30 x 30 cm - Navy Romance - 05 - Laser LOVE
Navy Romance - 30,5 cm x 30,5 cm - Laserowe LOVE
Chipboard - Rosette Lalima Indiana

That's all my post for today, thank you for stopping by...and have a great day!
To wszystko na dziś, miłego dnia  i do zobaczenia!


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz