poniedziałek, 9 września 2019

Love Coffee LO By Sabrina

cześć, dziś pokazuję wam moją jesienną LO ... Czekam cały rok na lato, ale potem nie mogę się doczekać jesieni z jego ciepłymi kolorami ... i tutaj rodzą się moje LO z ciepłymi kolorami ,

hello, today I show you my autumn LO ... I wait all year for summer but then I can't wait for autumn to come with its warm colors ... and here is where my LO with warm colors is born .


Użyłem Paper 30x30 cm - Coffee Time - 04 Laserowe LOVE jako podstawę do LO, moje zdjęcie z ciepłą kawą z mlekiem migdałowym (uwielbiam to!) Z dwoma skrawkami z Paper 30x30 cm - Coffee Time -05 Laserowe LOVE i  Paper 30x30 cm - Coffee Time - 01 Laserowe LOVE

I used the Paper 30x30 cm - Coffee Time - 04 Laserowe LOVE as the base for the LO, my photo with a warm coffee with almond milk (I love it!) with two scraps with Paper 30x30 cm - Coffee Time -05 Laserowe LOVE and Paper 30x30 cm - Coffee Time - 01 Laserowe LOVE



For the decorations I colored with the pencils the stamp of the beetle of Laserowe Love, the Chipboard chipboards - Cup of coffe - Kitchen Time, Chipboard - Hearts - Simple Wedding and Chipboard - Round frame with stars Le Astre



A oto moja jesienna LO gotowa!

And here is my autumnal LO ready!


xoxo Sabrina Chicca Lamarina





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz