środa, 26 września 2018

Nautical Favor Box!!!!!!

Hi everyone!!!!
This is my first project for Laserowe Love and I´ve made a Nautical Favor Box using the amazing "Nautical Holidays" collection.

This little box is a simple one but you can make your scrap decor as you like. For this particular project I choose some nautical colors.

TUTORIAL 
Step 1
From my stash I cut out one little box using a sizzix die, with white cardstock.

Step 2
 Then I set up the box by the folding lines. 

Step 3
To close my box, I put a ribbon on the cover and also on the base of the box so I can close the box and make a little lace.
Step 4
To decorate I used several sheets of this beautiful collection. My choosen colors was, blues, and reds...
Step 5
Now I will do the most creative part of this process which is the decoration of the box. I will line up with the decorative paper all the parts that make up this square box.


Step 6
To decorate the base of the box I will use some nautical elements as well as create a mini layout where I will use some Mixed Media as white paste and Glitter clear Sprinkles.


Step 8
Now the finished project.... I hope you´re like it!!!!!







My List Supplies:
I hope you enjoyed this little tutorial and hope to see you again very soon ...

Hugs ❣


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz