pi膮tek, 28 grudnia 2018

Altered baby box

Hello everyone again!馃槉
I'm Eva Olmo from El caracol verde and I'm very happy to be here again with a new project for Laserowe Love.


For today I have altered a cardboard box to keep the memories of an adorable baby. For this I used the beautiful collection Vintage Baby Boy.


I have painted some chipboards with chalk paint and I have also cut out several die-cuts from the collection to decorate the box on the outside. 
Here are some photos:








Here you can see a video where I show you the step by step:


And this has been all for today. 
I hope you liked my project and above all that you encourage yourself to make your own. I wish it inspired you!

Here are the Laserowe Love materials that I have used:









Thank you for your visit!
See you soon with more projects.
Bye!馃槝


1 komentarz: