czwartek, 13 grudnia 2018

DIY: Christmas ball

Hello again everyone!馃檵
I'm Eva Olmo from El caracol verde.
How do you carry the decorations before Christmas?
Today I bring you a very simple idea, beautiful and that can help us decorate our home or our tree these Holidays.
It is a beautiful Christmas ball that I made with the beautiful collection of Laserowe Love "Arctic Sweeties"
Here I show you one of the faces:





And here you can see the other part of the ball:






I have cut out some pretty drawings from the collection, a small igloo chipboard and I have stuck it all to a base paper with double-sided adhesive foam to give volume. Then I applied a layer of Glossy Accents and a bit of glitter. Before closing the ball I placed small pieces of cork to make the snow.
And here I show you a small video so you can see the beautiful effect:


And here the post today.
I hope you have really liked this idea to decorate your home this Christmas.
Here you have the links of the Laserowe Love supplies that I have used:







See you soon!馃槝


1 komentarz:

  1. 艢wietny pomys艂! Jak dot膮d bombki autor kojarzy艂y mi si臋 z decoupage i mix mediami, a tu taki fajny inny pomys艂.. do tego te cudne grafiki.. super! :)

    OdpowiedzUsu艅