sobota, 19 stycznia 2019

Mini album Lavander Date

Hello again everyone!馃檵
I am Eva Olmo from El caracol verde and today I am super happy to show you a new project that I have made with the incredible products of Laserowe Love. 


For today I made a mini album with a card in one piece! Is not it amazing?馃槉
Here I can store a large number of photos and document my most beautiful moments.
I show you more photos of the cover:





Here you can see the video tutorial with the step by step:



And this has been all for today. 
I hope you liked my project and especially that it inspires you to make your own. 
Do not forget to visit the Laserowe Love store to see all of its amazing products. 馃挌

These are the materials that I have used:


Thank you for your visit!
馃槝馃挌



Brak komentarzy:

Prze艣lij komentarz