poniedziałek, 8 kwietnia 2019

Bunnies on a suitcase | By Irene Mendes

Hello, Irene here and today I bring to all of you another Tri Fold Foli Mini Album. Yes I love to make this kind of Album because they are very fast and very easy to make.

I have use the stunning Bunnies on a suitcase and for coloring I´ve use my Prismacolor Pencils to color this cute stamp. I use the Vintage Christmas Collection to make this funny an cute Mini Album. I only need one day to make this Album and use the whole collection of this beautiful paper. Well is not Christmas bu this a very versatile collection.

Now my project:

 Color:
1074-939-927-1084-945-937-943-924-938-935--1103-1087-1077-1027







Produts:


I hope that this project will also make you accept the challenge of painting this stamp, using your favorite Media!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by, we hope to have inspired you with our creations. 
Love to you all!

1 komentarz: