czwartek, 21 maja 2020

Birthday cards / Kartki urodzinowe

Hi everyone!
I was creating two birthday cards for ladies and I'd like to show you them because they are very romantic and floral. I mixed Coral Romance collection with Be with me collection and the result was...quite awesome I think. Soft pink colours with beige colour, flowers and birds are great mix! I hope you will like them as I do. :)

Cześć wszystkim!
Tworzyłem dwie kartki urodzinowe dla pań i chciałbym je wam pokazać, ponieważ są bardzo romantyczne i kwiatowe. Połączyłem kolekcję Coral Romance z kolekcją Be with me, a wynik był ... niesamowity. Miękkie różowe kolory z beżowym kolorem, kwiaty i ptaki to świetna mieszanka! Mam nadzieję, że polubicie je tak jak ja :)


I made a lot of layers with papers, chipboards, laces, paper laces and cut outs.
Zrobiłem wiele warstw z papierem, texturkami, sznurowadłami i wycięciami z papieru.












I used: / Użyłam:









Have a nice creative time with Laserowe Love. :)
Baw się dobrze z Laserowe Love. :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz