wtorek, 13 listopada 2018

Exploding box for Christmas

Hi everyone! 
I'm Eva Olmo and I'm very happy to be here again in the Laserowe Love blog.
The project that I want to show you is a beautiful exploding box to congratulate Christmas to our friends and family, or simply to place it somewhere in our home to decorate these upcoming Festivities.



When we open the box we find a nice mini album to keep our Christmas memories.



The pages are actually small envelopes with cards inside. This is ideal to write our experiences and feelings.


In the center of the box we can see a small house decorated with a tree and gifts. Everything is snowed!




And so the box can be closed. I think it's a lovely gift for this Christmas. Do not you think?



And for my part this has been all for today. I hope you liked it and above all that you inspire yourself to make your own. All the materials and many more can be found at the Laserowe Love store.
A big hug and see you soon with more beautiful creations. 
See you soon!


These are the supplies that I have used:











Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz