środa, 28 listopada 2018

Sweet Arctic Christmas Tree

Hello again!
 I'm Eva Olmo from El caracol verde and today I'm here to show you a new project that I've made with the beautiful collection of Laserowe Love called Arctic Sweet:


It is a beautiful Christmas tree that will serve these holidays to decorate our homes.
I love these violet and blue colors for Christmas!
It is very different from the traditional.😊





If you go to the Laserowe Love channel you can watch here the video tutorial with the step by step:

And for my part this has been all for today.
I hope you liked my project and especially that it inspires you to make yours.
Thank you very much for your visit!
See you soon with more things.
Kisses😘



These are the materials that I have used:








Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz