niedziela, 28 pa藕dziernika 2018

Album Scrapbooking Memories

Hello everyone!馃檵
I`m super super happy to go back to the Laserowe Love blog again!馃槉
Today I come to show you an album that I have prepared with one of my collections of favorite papers of Laserowe Love:


I love scrapbooking albums, they are perfect to keep our best memories and also to give to our friends and family.
These are some of the photos so you can see everything in more detail:






I hope you liked today's project and that it inspires you to make your own.
You can see here the video with the step by step.

Here you have all the links to the supplies I have used. 
Do not forget to visit the Laserowe Love store because it is wonderful:







And this has been all for today but see you soon with more projects.
A hug!馃槝

1 komentarz:

  1. Nie robi臋 album贸w, ten bardzo podoba mi si臋.
    Serdecznie pozdrawiam i zapraszam do mnie.

    OdpowiedzUsu艅