środa, 17 października 2018

Photo frames Vintage baby girl / Ramki Vintage baby girl

Hello Laserowe Lovers!
Today I have an inspiration for you. My friend asked me to create three photo frames in baby girl theme for her, because she's expecting. I have got some good-quality wooden frames at home (from my work), which I decorated with products of Laserowe Love's beautiful collection Vintage Baby Girl. And thanks to this material, the result is cute and pretty :)

Witajcie Laserowe Lovers!

Dziś mam dla ciebie inspirację. Moja przyjaciółka poprosiła mnie o stworzenie dla niej trzech ramek na zdjęcia dla dziewczynki. Mam w domu dobrej jakości drewniane ramy (z mojej pracy), które ozdobiłem produktami z pięknej kolekcji Laserowe Love Vintage Baby Girl. A dzięki temu materiałowi wynik jest ładny  :)














I used: / Użyłam







Do you like decorating ordinary products with scrapbooking material just like me? Tell me what you decorate with LL products the most :)

Czy lubisz ozdabiać zwykłe produkty materiałem do scrapbookingu, tak jak ja? Powiedz mi, co najbardziej udekorujesz produktami LL :)


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz