sobota, 13 pa藕dziernika 2018

Album with frame Baby Girl

Hello everybody!馃檵
 I am very happy to be again in the Laserowe Love blog sharing a new project.馃槉


 For this occasion I have prepared a box that has a frame in the front and another in the back. 
Inside the box we can find three books that are really three small albums for photos.
To decorate this album I used the precious Vintage Baby Girl collection from Laserowe Love and also some chipboards. At the end of the post you have the links to all the supplies.
And now here I show you a few photos so you can see the album better:









I have also prepared a small video where I show you the album more closely:


These are the supplies that I have used:













I hope you liked it.
See you soon with more things!
Kisses 馃槝


Brak komentarzy:

Prze艣lij komentarz